Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Finally, the finale

I just sent the first draft of the third of three articles to Rending the Veil . It's been a long time coming. Some of the reasons it's so late are given in the article, but the main one is that I've just been busy. Also, I really was waiting to see if I had gotten all the results I could expect. Those results took a while, too, and I explain why (or, at least, why I think) that happened that way.
I'm not going to sum up the article here; you'll have to go to the site and read it there. That's part of the agreement we make with RTV. We won't post our articles elsewhere for a set period of time. Fair enough, I think, and there are a lot of good pieces by a lot of good writers, so go check it out.
On another front, I've been doing a little practice with geomancy. Rather interesting, and the initial results are somewhat encouraging. It successfully predicted the outcome of the election.Big deal, you say, it was a foregone conclusion. Well, it wasn't, and anyway, that's not the point. The point is that the outcome of the divination agreed with reality. It also informed me that investing in stocks wasn't a great idea at the time, which was right before the latest downturn. More to come on this topic, but for now, here's a link to check out. It'll get you started, and then you can look here. That one's a little more difficult; you'll have to use the navigation links. Have fun.

No comments: