Friday, December 12, 2008

Isn't it something?

So, I'm away for a while, and another blog pops up with the same name as mine! HA!
OK, let's be fair... I haven't posted in a couple of years. That "other" "Practically Magic" is a product of my very own very lovely wife, and, if you've read that, you've seen me referred to as "DH." That, as fans of Lavanah's blog well know, stands for "Dear Husband." I did mention to her at one time that "DH" is an American League term for "Designated Hitter," which, in a way, I suppose I am. However, a better set of initials was not forthcoming, as "Beloved Spouse" wasn't going to exactly look any better when reduced to initials.
Now, having rescued this blog from the warehouse of the abandoned (check out American Gods, by Neil Gaiman for the lowdown on this), and, futhermore, gotten it attached to my actual Google account, thereby snatching it from the claws of Yahoo Mail, I can safely neglect it for another couple of years or so. Maybe. Then again, maybe I'll actually have something to say in the future.
By the way, you can see some more information on the stuff mentioned in the old posts in the back issues of Rending the Veil.

2 comments:

Rufus Opus said...

Welcome back to the Sphere of the Blog.

Will you republish the articles you had for RTV?

Servitor Lucem said...

Eventually, I think. Not right away, though. I'd like any readers of this page to go there and see what's been put up. I know you've got stuff there, as does Patrick. Also, they can read articles by the likes of Tyson...